I recently read an article in The New York Times called “The End of Courtship?” The premise was that dating in New York sucks because 20-something men are too cowardly, horny, sought after and dumb to ask women on proper dates or work at relationships. (It’s no wonder women are renting out entire bars so they can text these dudes. They sound like cool dudes). The author, Alex Williams, interviewed several sexually and textually frustrated (!!) 20-something women to find out just what is going on in the millenial courtship revolution. Let’s take a look.
- Frances Lol - posted on 19/05/2013 05:42:34
- Who can I hire to kill the stranger whose Instagram picture I just accidentally liked? - posted on 18/05/2013 16:01:52
- I run however much it's convenient for me to tell you I run. - posted on 18/05/2013 14:54:05
- Lady mags keep talkin but I have yet to see one person engaged in a last ditch effort to get their body ready for summer. - posted on 16/05/2013 21:48:52
- Get creative in bed: Every time you were going to say "yes" during sex, say "yep" instead. - posted on 16/05/2013 17:49:30