14 Other Life Hacks
- Save your knuckles by using a screwdriver to punch a hole in a wall.
- Put the soda tab in the can. When you’ve drunk everything in there, the tab will rattle and you’ll know there’s no more soda.
- Tell your boyfriend you want to be in an open relationship. When he says he does too, break up with him.
- Cut the top off a shampoo bottle. Pour the shampoo in the trash, and fill the now empty bottle with flowers. Instant vase.
- Use an empty toilet paper roll to know when it’s time to buy new toilet paper.
- Fill an ice cube tray with arsenic. Never fight with your roommates again.
- Use a can opener to open a can.
- Turn your cupcake tray over so you don’t eat any more cupcakes.
- Use nail polish to divide your socks into socks and not socks
- Instead of opening a banana at the stem, throw it away and eat an apple.
- If you need to leave your seat at the bar, put a coaster over your drink so it will be physically impossible for someone to steal your boyfriend.
- Drill holes in the bottom of your garbage can so liquid doesn’t get trapped in there.
- Chew on a bread bag clip instead of eating bread.
- Differentiate between electronics cords by looking at them.
This entry was posted in Random As Well As Irrelevant
. Bookmark the permalink